Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scared Shitless

So Shef I almost started crying because of that and I think because I'm so god damn scared of this thing that we are doing. As you guys know I have a coach but of course he isn't there for everything that I am 'supposed' to be doing......I have been doing an OK that is only and ok job on keeping up on my week day workouts but you all know me I like to have my fun on my weekends and I have been traveling a lot so that doesn't leave too much time for a 3 hour bike ride :( I need some push from somewhere to get my ass to stay on a bike for 3 hours at the moment. Anyway the other weekend I did do a mini tri with my tri team and we went out to a place called Hagg Lake.....water was 53 (f'ing cold) but I managed to borrow my coaches wetsuit (man's wetsuit=big) and another guys sleeve top (very big) needless to say I could barely move my arms and got some mad rashes but a good experience. Glad I don't have to wear one in the race come August. Anyway after that we did a bike in gorgeous weather but i got my ass kicked so really my biking needs to be picked up but the run felt pretty good aftewards....only 3 miles but up and down a hill.

Alright that's all I got but still I'm super scared and need some push from any of you! miss you all and very excited to see you soonish!

betty

No comments:

Post a Comment