Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello!!!!

Hi guys! Thanks so much Jill for adding me in, I'm excited to be able to post now! So- my name is Ashley and I am training with Shefali here in North Carolina. I have been keeping up with all of the posts and share everyone's fear, sometimes lack of motivation and frustration.
It seems like I am exhausted all the time, and can't eat enough to keep my body moving. None the less, though, we have to remember what we are doing, and how amazing crossing the finish line is going to feel, whether its on 2 feet or on hands and knees :-)
One thing that I did last week was watch a race recap from Ironman Louisville 2009. It scared me to death, but trust me - I didn't miss any workouts last week! haha. Try finding a motivational video, they are pretty awesome. I will try and find the one I watched last week again and post a link to it.
I can't wait to meet all of you, I've heard so much about you guys from Shef!
Have a great day and happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment