Monday, May 3, 2010

Shefali- I loved that story!

Shefali- you should be a creative writer. I was so engrossed in your story that Robbie yelled, "what are you doing that is so important...I have called your name 3 times!" Woops. I'm so glad you finished and are okay! I definitely need to work on the nutrition part. I always forget...but I know it is so very very important.

Sorry I have not written in a while. I'm getting ready to start PA school in June, so things have been quite hectic getting ready for that.

Training has been going really well- and by training, I mean, biking and swimming. I still have my stupid stress fracture but I am babying it...so I am hoping it will heal up soon. I loathe the elliptical at this point. No fun!

I definitely need to start working on the nutrition outside of exercising as well! It's so nice that working as much as we all have...we can have a little extra food here and there (and beer- that was for you Jill) with no poundage addition... but yeah, need to work on that.

Sorry again for being MIA! Wish we could be training together instead via the internet :) I'll try to be better about blogging!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment